Darnall Hall is a traditional style residence hall housing first year students. With it's positive reputation for being a close-knit and vibrant community, Darnall gives new Georgetown students an opportunity to make lifelong friends. Dedicated to Eleanor Darnall, the mother of Georgetown University founder John Carroll, Darnall Hall first opened in 1965 as a women’s residence hall.
- Laundry facilities on the ground floor
- Mail facilities and vending machines in lobby.
- Wi-Fi coverage in all rooms and common areas.
- Cable is available for a monthly service fee through our campus provider, RCN.
- 6 floors
- double occupancy
- each floor has:
- 2 large community bathrooms
- a furnished community room
- a community kitchen
- a standard Darnall room is 16.5 ft. in length and 10.5 ft. in width
- each room furnished with:
- 2 built-in desks with chairs and shelving units
- 2 beds (please note* Darnall beds are standard twin whereas others are twin XL)
- 2 built-in closets with drawers
- window blinds
- carpeting throughout