Harbin Hall is a traditional style residence hall housing first year students. It has a unique cluster design which allows for a more community-oriented environment. Located near Harbin Field, resident rooms offer great views of campus and DC. Harbin Patio is directly outside the front doors and provides an open area for campus programming and events.
Throughout the year, Harbin hosts floor and building wide programming that is fun, engaging, and educational. These activities are a great way to meet new people! In recent years the residents of Harbin have participated in an End of the Year BBQ, March Madness Bracket Busters, and so much more. We believe that Harbin is truly a place you can call your home away from home!
- Laundry facilities on the ground floor
- Mail facilities and vending machines in lobby
- Wi-Fi coverage in all rooms and common areas
- Cable is available for a monthly service fee through our campus provider, RCN
- 9 floors containing three clusters on each
- 8 rooms make up each cluster
- each cluster shares 1 bathroom
- some floors are single sex, others are coed by cluster.
- double occupancy, except for one triple on each floor
- each floor has:
- a furnished community room
- a kitchen
- a standard Harbin room is 16 ft. in length and 12 ft. in width
- each room furnished with:
- 2 built-in desks with shelving units and chairs
- 2 beds that can be bunked if students prefer
- 2 built-in wardrobes
- a cabinet with mirror
- window blinds
- carpeting throughout