University townhouses surround the Georgetown campus along 36th, 37th, O, N, and Prospect Streets. Townhouses vary in size, levels, and capacity, and contain unique layout features. Some houses are designated as historic by the Georgetown Historical Society. While these houses serve as an alternative to on-campus residence buildings, townhouse residents remain conveniently close to campus and receive University maintenance services.
- Mail and packages are delivered directly to the townhouse
- Laundry facilities in each townhouse
- Wi-Fi coverage in all rooms and common areas
- Cable is available for a monthly service fee through our campus provider, RCN
- Townhouses generally house four and five students. A two, three, and eight-person house might also available in the phases of housing selection.
- Many houses have 2 or 3 levels, which may include basements or attics (may not be usable)
- unfinished basements are considered “un-livable space,” and are forbidden as sleeping areas, but may be used as study areas, dressing areas, or TV rooms.
- Townhouses are fully furnished and carpeted. Kitchens are equipped with dishwashers and full size washers and dryers.
- Most townhouses do not have overhead lighting, except in the kitchen and bathroom areas. Students are encouraged to bring their own lighting. Halogen torchiere lamps are prohibited.
- Many of the townhouses contain outdoor patios or porches.
- Townhouse utilities are billed monthly to residents via Student Accounts.
- For residents with automobiles, street parking near townhouses tends to be limited and regulated on an hourly basis.
Residence Hall Office
The RHO is located on the first floor of LXR. This RHO services Townhouse, LXR, Nevils, and Alumni Square residents.
- package delivery
- cleaning supplies on loan
- guest passes
Hours9 am -9 pm, 7 days a week
RHOs will be closed:
Memorial Day, Monday May 26,2014
Fourth of July, Friday, July 4, 2014
Complete a work request to have it fixed.
To report a problem with a University laundry machine, click here
For On-Campus Housing Inquiries:
Office of Residential Living100 Harbin HallBox 571117Washington, DC 20057Phone: (202) 687.4560Fax: (202) email@example.com
For Off-Campus Housing Inquiries:
Office of Neighborhood Life1300 36th StreetWashington, DC 20007Phone: (202) firstname.lastname@example.org