Residence Halls for Upperclass & Transfers
Hello returning students and welcome new students! Are you ready for another year? Housing and Residence Life are here to make your school year fun! We will help you within any of your residence troubles throughout your year. View information about our Residence Hall Offices.
Residence Hall Offices are available for any assistance you may need during your time living on campus.
RHOs offer many valuable services to residents:
- Perform lockouts (charge: $5.00 during RHO hours, $5.00 - $10.00 after the RHO is closed, depending on the time)
- Offer lost and damaged key assistance
- Receive packages from UPS, Federal Express, U.S. Postal Service, florists, DHL, etc. (Please note that packages must be picked up and signed for only by the resident to whom they are addressed.)
- Loan blue carts, dollies, vacuums, mops, brooms, and dustpans for a $5 deposit (refundable if returned within an hour).
- Verify mailbox combinations at the beginning of the Fall semester
- Issue guest passes for overnight guests
- Offer general information about the campus.
M-F: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Sat, Sun: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Note: All RHOs have the same hours. Unless noted in our special closing and holiday hours, the RHO should open for regularly scheduled hours, even if the University is closed for inclement weather or otherwise.Special Hours
|Alumni Square||Alumni Square, Townhouses||Alumni Square Courtyard||(202) 687.6772||Chris DiMisa|
|Copley||Copley||Copley Lobby||(202) 687.0628||Madhuri Vairapandi|
|Darnall/Henle||Darnall, Henle||Darnall Lobby||(202) 687.4618||Wei-Yin Lin|
|East Campus||LXR, Nevils||LXR Lobby||(202) 687.6960||Sonia Kikeri|
|Kennedy||Kennedy, McCarthy, Reynolds||Kennedy Lobby||(202) 687.4463||Joseph Cardone|
|Village A/New South||Village A, New South||New South Lobby||(202) 687.7604||Justin Mercer|
|Village C/Harbin||Village C, Harbin||Village C West Lobby||(202) 687.2673||Kelsey Warrick|
Non-Discrimination Statement - We provide housing to undergraduate students on a non-discrimination basis. View our housing Non-Discrimination Statement.