Residence Halls for Upperclass & Transfers
Hello returning students and welcome new students! Are you ready for another year? The Office of Residential Living is here to make your school year fun! We will help you within any of your residence troubles throughout your year. View information about our Residence Hall Offices.
Residence Hall Offices are available for any assistance you may need during your time living on campus.
RHOs offer many valuable services to residents:
- Perform lockouts (charge: $5.00 during RHO hours, $5.00 - $10.00 after the RHO is closed, depending on the time)
- Offer lost and damaged key assistance
- Receive packages from UPS, Federal Express, U.S. Postal Service, florists, DHL, etc. (Please note that packages must be picked up and signed for only by the resident to whom they are addressed.)
- Loan blue carts, dollies, vacuums, mops, brooms, and dustpans for a $5 deposit (refundable if returned within an hour).
- Verify mailbox combinations at the beginning of the Fall semester
- Issue guest passes for overnight guests
- Offer general information about the campus.
|Copley||Copley||Copley Lobby||(202) 687.0628||Richie DeMarco|
|Darnall/Henle||Darnall, Henle||Darnall Lobby||(202) 687.4618||Katie Jane Morgan|
Alumni Square, LXR, Nevils, Townhouses
|LXR Lobby||(202) 687.6960||Chris DiMisa|
|Kennedy||Kennedy, McCarthy, Reynolds||Kennedy Lobby||(202) 687.4463||Lindsay Leasor|
|Village A/New South||Village A, New South||New South Lobby||(202) 687.7604||Abby Grace|
|Village C/Harbin||Village C, Harbin||Village C West Lobby||(202) 687.2673||Michaela Wright|
- Non-Discrimination Statement — We provide housing to undergraduate students on a non-discrimination basis.
For On-Campus Housing Inquiries:
Office of Residential Living100 Harbin HallBox 571117Washington, DC 20057Phone: (202) 687.4560Fax: (202) firstname.lastname@example.org
For Off-Campus Housing Inquiries:
Office of Neighborhood Life1300 36th StreetWashington, DC 20007Phone: (202) email@example.com