Residence Halls for Upperclass & Transfers
Hello returning students and welcome new students! Are you ready for another year? The Office of Residential Living is here to make your school year fun! We will help you within any of your residence troubles throughout your year. View information about our Residence Hall Offices.
Residence Hall Offices are available for any assistance you may need during your time living on campus.
RHOs offer many valuable services to residents:
- Perform lockouts (charge: $5.00 during RHO hours, $5.00 - $10.00 after the RHO is closed, depending on the time)
- Offer lost and damaged key assistance
- Receive packages from UPS, Federal Express, U.S. Postal Service, florists, DHL, etc. (Please note that packages must be picked up and signed for only by the resident to whom they are addressed.)
- Loan blue carts, dollies, vacuums, mops, brooms, and dustpans for a $5 deposit (refundable if returned within an hour).
- Verify mailbox combinations at the beginning of the Fall semester
- Issue guest passes for overnight guests
- Offer general information about the campus.
Kennedy RHO -24 Hours, 7 days a week
Village C, Darnell, New South, Copley & LXR RHOs 9 am -9 pm, 7 days a week
Summer Special Hours:
RHOs will be closed:
Memorial Day, Monday May 26,2014
Fourth of July, Friday, July 4, 2014
|Copley||Copley||Copley Lobby||(202) 687.0628||Lindsay Leasor|
|Darnall/Henle||Darnall, Henle||Darnall Lobby||(202) 687.4618||Lindsay Leasor|
|East Campus||LXR, Nevils||LXR Lobby||(202) 687.6960||Alex Laso|
|Kennedy||Kennedy, McCarthy, Reynolds||Kennedy Lobby||(202) 687.4463||Theresa Wrzesinski|
|Village A/New South||Village A, New South||New South Lobby||(202) 687.7604||Thomas Ferry|
|Village C/Harbin||Village C, Harbin||Village C West Lobby||(202) 687.2673||Andrew Debraggio|
- Non-Discrimination Statement — We provide housing to undergraduate students on a non-discrimination basis.
For On-Campus Housing Inquiries:
Office of Residential Living100 Harbin HallBox 571117Washington, DC 20057Phone: (202) 687.4560Fax: (202) email@example.com
For Off-Campus Housing Inquiries:
Office of Neighborhood Life1300 36th StreetWashington, DC 20007Phone: (202) firstname.lastname@example.org