Bayit is in its second year as an LLC in Henle Village. Bayit is the first residential community at Georgetown designed to celebrate and explore Jewish culture. Bayit is an extension of Jewish life at Georgetown, and provides unique opportunities such as keeping Kosher, celebrating high holidays in a home environment, and providing the opportunity for continued interfaith dialogue.
- Welcome Retreat
- Shabbat Dinners
- Celebration of High Holy Days
- December 5, 2016 - LLC applications open
- February 6, 2017 - Housing Fair
- February 9, 2017- LLC applications close
- February 28, 2017 - Email sent to LLC applicants updating them on status of their app.
- March 3, 2017 - Students’ response to their offers due
- March 15, 2017- LLC process completed
Advisor: Ronit Zemel
Community Director: Jillian Sitjar currently (Eileen Rodriguez for 2017-2018)
Located in: Henle Village currently (Alumni Square for 2017-2018)