Apply for Housing

All sophomore and junior transfer students are required to live on campus.Transfer students are assigned to housing throughout campus, typically with other students of similar age and class year. Transfer students are not housed with freshmen. Our office does not accommodate requests for specific residential area or room. Students with medical needs for specific housing must contact the Academic Resource Center.

Transfer Students will fill out their Housing Application, Living Preference Questionnaire, and Housing Occupancy Agreement through Hoya Housing beginning June 22, 2016. For further instructions, please review the email that was sent to students on June 22, 2016 or check out the viewbook below!